• ID:
    PW:

0 ºÐ
         7 ºÐ

»óȲº° ¿µ¾îȸȭ

354   18   9
      View Articles

Name  
       sysop (2005-03-09 13:32:12, Hit : 3752, Vote : 235)
    Subject  
       [±³½Ç¿µ¾î]°ÔÀÓ°ú È°µ¿
    ¢Á Games & Activities (°ÔÀÓ°ú È°µ¿)

Let's play a game. °ÔÀÓÀ» ÇսôÙ.

It's time to play an interesting game. Àç¹ÌÀÖ´Â °ÔÀÓÀ» ÇÒ ½Ã°£ÀÌ¿¡¿ä.

First, I'll tell you how to play. ¸ÕÀú ³»°¡ °ÔÀÓ¹æ¹ýÀ» ¼³¸íÇØÁÙ°Ô¿ä.

Let me demonstrate. ³»°¡ ½Ã¹üÀ» º¸¿©ÁÙ°Ô.

Let's have a quiz. ÄûÁî °ÔÀÓÀ» ÇսôÙ.

Do you like this game? ÀÌ °ÔÀÓ ÁÁ¾ÆÇØ¿ä?

What about the "Simon Says" game? Simon Says°ÔÀÓ ÇÏ´Â °Í ¾î¶§¿ä?

Do you feel like a game now? °ÔÀÓÀ» ÇÏ°í ½Í´Ï?

When I say "freeze," I want you to stop and listen to my command.

³»°¡ "freeze" ¶ó°í ¸»ÇÏ¸é ³ÊÈñµéÀÌ ÇÏ´ø °ÍÀ» ¸ØÃß°í ³» ¸í·ÉÀ» µè±â¸¦ ¹Ù¶õ´Ù.

I shall be the referee. ³»°¡ ½ÉÆÇÀÌ µÉ°Ô.

Heads or tails? ¾Õ¸é ¾Æ´Ï¸é µÞ¸é?

The first one to answer gets a point. ¸ÕÀú ´äÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ 1Á¡À» ¾ò´Â´Ù.

The first team to get ten points wins the game. ¸ÕÀú 10Á¡À» ¾ò´Â ÆÀÀÌ ½ÂÀÚÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

Who wants to play first? ´©°¡ ¸ÕÀú ÇÒ±î?

Take turns. ¼ø¼­¸¦ ¹Ù²ÙÀÚ.

Whose turn is it? ´©±¸ Â÷·Ê¾ß?

I'll write scores on the board. Á¡¼ö¸¦ Ä¥ÆÇ¿¡ Ç¥½ÃÇÒ°Ô¿ä.

Two points for this group. ÀÌ ±×·ì¿¡°Ô 2Á¡À».

You lose a point if you answer wrong. ´äÀÌ Æ²¸®¸é 1Á¡ÀÌ ±ðÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

If your team wins the game, I'll draw/put/attach a star on the board.

³× ÆÀÀÌ À̱â¸é Ä¥ÆÇ¿¡ º°Ç¥¸¦ ±×¸±°Ô¿ä/ºÙÀÏ°Ô¿ä.

How many points have you got/did you get altogether? ¸ðµÎ ¸î Á¡À» ¾ò¾ú´Ï?

What was your final score? ÃÖÁ¾ Á¡¼ö°¡ ¸î Á¡À̾úÁÒ?

You're the winner.³×°¡ ½ÂÀÚ¾ß.

It's a tie. µ¿Á¡ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

The winners say "hurray" and the losers give the winners a big hand.

À̱ä ÆÀÀº "hurray"¶ó°í ¿ÜÄ¡°í Áø ÆÀÀº À̱ä ÆÀ¿¡°Ô ¹Ú¼ö ÃÄÁÖ¼¼¿ä.

Let's switch the teams. ÆÀÀ» ¹Ù²ß½Ã´Ù.

You have three chances. ¼¼ ¹øÀÇ ±âȸ°¡ ÀÖ´Ù.

Clap your hands five times. ¼Õ»ÁÀ» 5¹ø ÃĶó.

Watch me carefully and copy me. ³ª¸¦ Àß º¸°í µû¶óÇØ.

Do what I'm doing. ³ªÃ³·³ ÇغÁ.

Do as I say. ³»°¡ ¸»ÇÑ ´ë·Î ÇغÁ.

Try to do it exactly the same way as I'm doing it. ³»°¡ ÇÏ´Â ´ë·Î ¶È°°ÀÌ ÇغÁ.

Let's continue the practice. °è¼ÓÇؼ­ ¿¬½ÀÇغ¸ÀÚ.

Is everyone finished? ¸ðµÎ ³¡³µ´Ï?

Games

Basic vocabulary items & expressions

Let's play a game. °ÔÀÓÀ» ÇÏÀÚ.

It's time for some fun. Àç¹ÌÀÖ´Â °ÔÀÓÀ» ÇÒ ½Ã°£À̾ß.

First, I'll tell you how to play. ¿ì¼±, ¾î¶»°Ô ÇÏ´ÂÁö ¼³¸íÇÒ°Ô.

This half of the class will be¡­ ÀÌÂÊ 1/2ÀÌ ¡­ÇҰžß.

Any volunteers? ÀÚ¿øÀÚ ÀÖ´Ï?

Who wants to go first? ´©°¡ ¸ÕÀú ÇÒ±î?

The first team to get 10 points wins. 10Á¡À» ¸ÕÀú ¾ò´Â ÆÀÀÌ À̱ä´Ù.

The last student who remains standing wins the game.  ³¡±îÁö ³²¾Æ ¼­ÀÖ´Â ÇлýÀÌ À̱ä´Ù.

You're the winner. ³×°¡ ÀÌ°å´Ù!

Well done! ÀßÇß¾î!

You lose a point if you're wrong. Ʋ¸®¸é 1Á¡ ±ðÀδÙ.

Try one more time. ´Ù½Ã ÇغÁ¿ä.

I'll give you one more chance. ±âȸ¸¦ ÇÑ ¹ø ´õ ÁÙ²².

Work in pairs/groups. ¦/±×·ìÀ¸·Î ÀÛ¾÷Çϼ¼¿ä.

In twos, please. ¦À» ã¾Æ ¸ðÀ̼¼¿ä.

Are you all done? ´Ù Çß´Ï?

Let's have a warm-up. ¿¹ºñ ¿¬½À Çغ¸ÀÚ.

Here we go! ÀÚ ½ÃÀÛÇÑ´Ù!

Dialogue 1: (Miming)

T: Now, it's time for some fun. Let's play a miming game. For this   game, I am going to divide you into two groups. This half of the     class will be Team A, and this half, Team B. And who'd like to be a team leader? Any volunteers?

(No answer from the students)

T: No volunteers? Alright, then, choose your team leaders.

(Students choose their group leaders.)

T: Ok. Now, listen while I explain how to play. Each team decides on  the gestures first and the group leader acts them out.

The other team has to guess what s/he is doing. You get three guesses, and you get a point if you guess correctly. You lose a point if you don't get the correct answer. The first team to score 5 points wins the game. Is everything clear?

Ss: (nodding) Yes.

T: Please keep in mind that the group leader should never talk. Now,  who wants to go first?

Team A: We'll go first.

T: Ok, Team A, first discuss what to mime.

Team A: We're done.

T: Are you ready? Start.

Ss: (miming: combing hair)

Team B: Combing your hair?

T: Good job. You got one point. Now, your turn, group B. Decide on the gesture. Are you ready to start?

Ss: Yes. (miming: driving a car)

(Team A remains silent)

T: Try one more time.

Ss: (miming: driving a car )

Team B: Dancing?

S2: No, But I'll give you another chance. Try again.

Team B: Driving?

T : Correct. Good job!

(The game continues.)

T: Team A, you've just got five points. You're the winner!

TIPS

¢ÀMiming Games´Â À§¿¡¼­Ã³·³ driving a car, brushing one's teeth, combing one's hair, catching a ball µîÀÇ µ¿ÀÛÀ» ³ªÅ¸³»´Â µ¿ÀÛ µ¿»ç±¸¸¦ ÇнÀÇÑ ÈÄ À̸¦ ¿¬½À/º¹½ÀÇÒ ¶§ »ç¿ëÇÒ ¼ö ÀÕ´Â gameÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌ °ÔÀÓÀº µ¿ÀÛ µ¿»ç(action verb) »Ó¸¸ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ÁÖ¾î+ µ¿»ç-ingÀÇ ÇöÀç ÁøÇàÇü ¿¬½À¿¡µµ È¿°úÀûÀ¸·Î »ç¿ëÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ±×¹Û¿¡ go in one ear and out the other°°ÀÌ ½ÅüÀÇ ÀϺκп¡ ´ëÇÑ Ç¥ÇöÀ» Æ÷ÇÔÇÑ idiomÀ» ÇнÀÇÒ ¶§µµ À¯¿ëÇÏ´Ù.   ±×¸®°í ÀÌ °ÔÀÓÀ» À§¿¡¼­Ã³·³ Team ´ë TeamÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó student ´ë student, Áï Pair work¸¦ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿© ÁøÇàÇÒ °æ¿ì¿¡´Â µ¿ÀÛÀ» ³ªÅ¸³»´Â ±×¸² Ä«µå¿Í ´Ü¾î Ä«µå¸¦ º¹»çÇÏ¿© µÑ¾¿ ¦À» Áö¾î ¹ø°¥¾Æ °¡¸ç mimeÀ» ÇÏ°í ¸ÂÃ߱⸦ ÇÏ´Â ¹æ¹ýÀ¸·Î º¯Çü½ÃÄÑ È°¿ëÇÏ¸é ´Ù¾çÇÑ Ç¥ÇöµéÀ» °³º°ÀûÀ¸·Î ¿¬½ÀÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ °¡´ÉÇÏ´Ù.

Dialogue 2: (Word Search)

T: To review the words you've learned so far, let's play a word     search game. Here is a worksheet. I am going to pass this out to    you. Please work in pairs. Each pair gets one copy. Please share it   with your partner. (Is there) any pair that hasn't got a copy, yet?  

S1: We don't have a copy.

T: (Passing it to the student) Here you are. Wait while I explain what we are going to do. Find the hidden words on the sheet. There are   10 words, all of which are from Lesson 7. Make a list of them. The  first team to say the words out loud wins. Are you ready? Start.

(15 minutes later)

T: Are you all done?

S: No. It's too difficult for us. Give us more time.

(5 minutes later)

S: We're finished.

T: Ok. Can you say the words out loud?

S: History, ship, sail, archeology, ruin, settle, ancestor, terror, destroy, rich.  

T: Very good. You're the winner.

TIPS

¢À  Word PuzzleÀ» È°¿ëÇÑ ¿©·¯ °¡Áö ¹æ¹ýÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù.

-Fallen Phrases,

-Letter Tiles,

-Cryptograms,

-Double Puzzle,

-Criss-cross Puzzle,

-Hidden Message Word Search

ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ puzzleÀ» ¸¸µå´Â °ÍÀº º¹ÀâÇÏ°í ½Ã°£ÀÌ ¸¹ÀÌ °É¸®´Â ÀÏÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ ¾î·Á¿òÀ» ´À³¢´Â ±³»ç°¡ ÀڽŵéÀÌ ±³°ú¼­¸¦ ÅëÇØ °¡¸£Ä£ ´Ü¾îµéÀ» °¡Áö°í À§¿¡¼­ ³ª¿Â ¿©·¯ Á¾·ùÀÇ puzzleÀ» Á÷Á¢ ¸¸µé ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï ÇÏ´Â ÇÁ·Î±×·¥À» ¼Ò°³ÇÏ´Â À¥»çÀÌÆ®°¡ ÀÖ´Ù <http://www. puzzlemaker. com>. ÀÌ »çÀÌÆ®¿¡ µé¾î°¡¸é, ±³»ç°¡ ¿øÇÏ´Â ´Ü¾î¿Í ÈùÆ® µîÀ» ÀÔ·ÂÇÏ¸é ½±°í ºü¸£°Ô puzzleÀÌ ¸¸µé¾îÁø´Ù.

Dialogue 3: (Numbering the Sentences)

T: Now, I'd like you to work in pairs. In twos, please. Turn around and face your neighbor. Sujung, why don't you sit next to him?

S: OK.

T: Alright, everybody. Look at the projector. Here are some speech    bubbles. Youngsoo, can you read the sentences inside the bubbles?

Y: Hi; And you?; How are you?; Fine thanks.

T: Good job. Now, let's watch the video/listen to the tape.

-After watching the video or listening to the tape-

T: Now, put the speech bubbles in order. Then practice the mini dialogue with your partner.

And practice the mini dialogue with your partner.

TIPS

¢ÀSpeech BubbleÀº ÇлýµéÀÇ Èï¹Ì¿Í µ¿±â¸¦ À¯¹ßÇϴµ¥ È¿°úÀûÀÌ´Ù. ¿¹¸¦ µé¾î, cartoonÀ» ÀÌ¿ëÇÏ¿© ¼ö¾÷À» ÇÒ ¶§ speech bubbleÀ» È°¿ëÇÒ ¼ö Àִµ¥ ¸ÕÀú cartoon stripÀ» Á¦½ÃÇ쵂 speech bubbleÀº ºñ¿ö µá´Ù. ±×¸®°í ÇлýµéÀÌ ±× ºñ¾îÀÖ´Â ºÎºÐÀ» ¿µ¾î ¹®ÀåÀ¸·Î ä¿ì°Ô Çϴµ¥ ÀÌ ¶§  ¼öÁØÀÌ ³·Àº ÇлýÀº ºÎºÐÀûÀ¸·Î Çϳª Á¤µµÀÇ speech bubbleÀ» ä¿ì°í, ¼öÁØÀÌ ³ôÀº ÇлýÀº Àüü¸¦ ä¿ì°Ô ÇÏ¸é µÈ´Ù. ÀÌ ¹æ¹ýÀº ÇлýµéÀÇ »ó»ó·ÂÀ» ±æ·¯Áִµ¥ È¿°úÀûÀÌ´Ù.

Dialogue 4: (Body Clocks)

T: Last week, we learned about how to tell time. Today, we're going to practice telling time. We need a person. Who wants to volunteer?

M: I will.

T: Minhee, imagine that you're a clock. Your left hand is the hour hand. Your right hand is the minute hand. Everybody, keeping that in mind, watch Minhee's hands closely. Your job is to tell the time.

(Minhee indicates 3:30.)

T: What time is it? Answer in English.

S: It's three thirty.

T: Very Good. Now, who wants to be a clock? Please come up.

(Chulsoo comes up and indicates 5:00.)

T: OK. Tell me what time it is.

S: It's five o'clock.

T: Excellent! One more volunteer?

(Repeats the same process.)

T: OK, Now that you've had enough practice, you're going to play a real game. I'm going to divide you into two groups. This side, you're Team A. This side, you're Team B. OK. Now, please choose 'a clock person' from your group. The clock person from Team A will ask    Team B what time it is while s/he is showing time. And, the clock   person from Team B will ask Team A what time it is while the person is showing the time. You got it?..... Please pay attention to the clock  and tell the time. I am going to write down the scores of your teams. Alright, who wants to go first?

TIPS

¢À½Ã°è °ÔÀÓÀ» ÇÒ ¶§ ÁÖÀÇÇØ¾ß ÇÒ »çÇ×Àº ÀÚ¸®¿¡ ¾É¾Æ ÀÖ´Â Çлý°ú ½Ã°£À» Ç¥ÇöÇÏ´Â Çлý ¶Ç´Â ±³»ç »çÀÌ¿¡ ½Ãħ°ú ºÐħÀÌ È¥µ¿µÉ ¿ì·Á°¡ ÀÖ´Ù´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ¿¹¸¦ µé¾î ½Ã°£À» Ç¥ÇöÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷ÀÌ ´Ù¸¥ ÇлýµéÀ» ¸¶ÁÖ º¸°í ÀÖ´Â °æ¿ì ½Ã°£À» Ç¥ÇöÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷ÀÌ »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â ¿ÞÂÊ°ú ÀÇÀÚ¿¡ ¾É¾Æ ½Ã°£À» ¾Ë¾Æ ¸ÂÃß´Â ÇлýµéÀÌ »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â ¿ÞÂÊÀÌ ¹Ý´ë ¹æÇâÀÌ µÇ±â ¶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌ·Î ÀÎÇØ ½Ãħ°ú ºÐħÀ» È¥µ¿ÇÏ°Ô µÇ´Â °æ¿ì °ÔÀÓÀÇ Àǹ̰¡ ¾ø¾îÁø´Ù. µû¶ó¼­ °ÔÀÓ¿¡ ¾Õ¼­ ¹æÇâÀ» Á¤È®ÇÏ°Ô Á¤ÇÏ°í ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ ¹Ù¶÷Á÷ÇÏ´Ù.

Dialogue 5: (Simon Says)

T: Yesterday, we learned about some useful expressions. Do you       remember what we studied?

S: Brush

C: Brush your teeth

T: Good, what else?

J: Drive a car

T: Anything else?

K: Raise your hand

T: Excellent! Today, we're going to play a game using the expressions. I'm going to give you commands starting with "Simon says." Please listen carefully to what I say, and follow my commands. Do you understand what I'm saying?

(Students nod.)

T: OK. Then, let's have a warm-up. Are you ready? Here we go!

Close your eyes, everybody!

(Students close their eyes.)

T: Well done! Raise your hands, everybody!

(Students raise their hands.)

T: Good job. Now, stand up and listen to me carefully. From now on, I'll give you commands with "Simon says," and without "Simon says." You got that?

(Students look lost.)

T: Alright, let me explain. Firar, I say "Stand up!" You DON'T stand up. (folding arms and frowning)

I say "Simon Says Stand Up!"  You DO stand up. (standing up)

Next if I say, "Stand up!", you don't stand up. Now, if I say "Simon says stand up?" What do you do?

And what do you do if I say "Simon says close your eyes?"

(Students close their eyes.)

T: Good. Are you ready for a real game? Here we go! Raise your hand!

(Quite many students raise their hands and they have to sit down.)

T: OK, We have several students left standing up. Now, listen carefully. Simon says "brush your teeth."

(All the students act out the command successfully.)

T: Well done!

(The game continues.)

TIPS

¢ÀSimon Says °°Àº °ÔÀÓ ¼³¸íÀ» ¿µ¾î·Î µè´Â °ÍÀÌ ÇнÀÀÚ¿¡°Ô ½É¸®ÀûÀ¸·Î ºÎ´ãÀÌ µÉ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ÀÌ·± ½É¸®Àû ºÎ´ãÀ» ´ú¾îÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¹æ¹ýÀ¸·Î ±³»ç°¡ ¿µ¾î·Î ¼³¸íÀ» Çϸ鼭 Á÷Á¢ ½Ã¹üÀ» º¸¿©ÁÖ´Â °ÍÀÌ È¿°úÀûÀÌ´Ù.

Other Activities

Basic vocabulary items & expressions

Does everybody have a copy? ¸ðµÎ ¹Þ¾Ò¾î¿ä?

Match the story and the headlines.  À̾߱â¿Í ¸Ó¸´±â»ç¸¦ ¿¬°áÇغÁ¿ä.

Are you all done? ´Ù ¸¶ÃÆ´Ï?

Who wants to act for us? ´©°¡ ¿¬±âÇØ º¼±î?

get into pairs/groups ¦/±×·ìÀ¸·Î ¸ðÀÌ´Ù.

on your own Ȧ·Î

hand out two types of worksheets  µÎ Á¾¸¢ÀÇ ¿öÅ©½ÃÆ®¸¦ ³ª´²ÁÖ´Ù

click on the link ¸µÅ©¸¦ Ŭ¸¯ÇÏ´Ù

sign up for the free e-mail pen pal service ¹«·á À̸ÞÀÏ ÆæÆÈ ¼­ºñ½º¿¡ °¡ÀÔÇÏ´Ù

join the chat äÆà ¹æ¿¡ µé¾î°¡´Ù

enter one's user ID and password  »ç¿ëÀÚ À̸§°ú ºñ¹Ð¹øÈ£¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇÏ´Ù

enter one's opinions and/or ideas ÀÇ°ß/»ý°¢À» ÀÔ·ÂÇÏ´Ù

Dialogue 1: (Pop Songs)  

T: Now, let's sing. Here is the song that we're going to learn. It's titled 'A Lover's Concerto'. Did you ever see the movie called Á¢¼Ó?

S: Yes, it was very touching.

T: 'A Lover's Concerto' is the theme song for that movie. Now, I'll pass out a copy of the lyrics to you..... Did you all receive one?

S: Yes.  

T: Please look at the handout. The sentences A through L are all mixed up. I scrambled the sentences from the lyrics. While listening to the song, put the sentences in order. It might be a good idea to number the sentences. Are you ready? Here we go.

(Listening to the song)

T: Are you all done?

S: Can we listen to the song one more time?

T: Okay, let's try again. This time, listen carefully.

(Listening to the song again)

T: Are you all done? Now, let's go over the answers. Who wants to go first?

M: Sentence A is 3

T: You're right.

C: Sentence B is 5

T: Excellent. And C?

K: Sentence C is 10 .......

T: You did a good job. Now, look at the overhead projector. You can see the lyrics in English and in Korean. Look at the lyrics in English and sing along. If you can't, just hum.

T: Wow, all of you are great singers. You sound really good, especially in harmony. Now, let me explain key words and expressions to you.

TIPS

¢Àº¸Åë Æ˼ÛÀ» ÀÌ¿ëÇؼ­ ¼ö¾÷À» ÇÒ ¶§ Å×ÀÙÀ» µéÀ¸¸é¼­ ºóÄ­À» ä¿ì°Å³ª (filling in the blanks) ¶Ç´Â ¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â(dictation)¸¦ ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ ÀϹÝÀûÀÎ È°µ¿ÀÌ´Ù. ±×·¯³ª À§¿¡¼­´Â °¡»ç¸¦ ´Ü¶ô(paragraph) ´ÜÀ§·Î ²÷¾î¼­ ¼ø¼­ ¾øÀÌ ³ª¿­ÇØ ³õÀº ÈÄ ÇлýµéÀÌ ³ë·¡¸¦ µè°í ¼ø¼­´ë·Î Àç¹è¿­Çϵµ·Ï ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù. ÀÌ ¹æ¹ýÀº ¼öÁØÀÌ ³·Àº ÇлýµéÀÌ ´Ü¾î¸¦ ¸ô¶ó¼­ óÀ½ºÎÅÍ ½±°Ô Æ÷±âÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» ¸·À» ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ´Ü¾î¸¦ Àß ¸ô¶óµµ ÀüüÀûÀÎ ³»¿ëÀ» µè°í ´ë´äÇÒ ¼ö À־ ÀڽۨÀ» ºÒ¾î³Ö¾î ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù.

Dialogue 2: (Chants)  

T: Today we are going to start off with a chant. For all of you, I     created a chant with the expressions we've learned. I'll hand out a   copy of the words for each of you. Does everybody have a copy?

Ss: Yes.

T: Alright, I am going to chant. Please listen carefully.

(After chanting)

T: Did you all understand what it's about? How was it?

S: I like it. It sounds like a song.

T: Good! Now, I'd like you to tap your desk with your hands or pencils.  

(After chanting)

T: Good job. Did you all get the rhythm?

T: Good,  Now, let's chant. Repeat after me.  

"When I get up    

I make my bed

I clean my room

and brush my teeth".

(Students repeat after the teacher.)

T: And then what?

What next?

T: "I have breakfast

Go and do sports

Play lots of games

Have lots of fun"

Repeat

T: And then what?

What next?

(After chanting)

T: Excellent! All of you did a great job. Now, I'm going to divide you  into two groups. You chant Part A and the rest chant Part B. Are     you ready? Go!

Group A: "When I get up    

I make my bed

I clean my room

and brush my teeth".

Group B: And then what?

What next?

Group A: "I have breakfast

Go and do sports

Play lots of games

Have lots of fun"

Group B: And then what?

What next?

T: Now switch parts.

TIPS

¢À Jazz Chants´Â ¸ðµç ¼öÁØÀÇ Çлýµé¿¡°Ô Èï¹Ì¸¦ À¯¹ßÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â È¿°úÀûÀÎ ÀÚ·áÀÌ´Ù. Carolyn GrahamÀÇ Jazz Chants³ª Jazz Chants for Children °°ÀÌ ±âÁ¸ÀÇ ±³Àç¿¡ ³ª¿Í ÀÖ´Â ´Ù¾çÇÑ chant¸¦ È°¿ëÇÏ´Â °Íµµ ÁÁÁö¸¸ ±³»ç°¡ ¼ö¾÷½Ã°£¿¡ °¡¸£Ä£ ¹®ÀåÀ̳ª Ç¥ÇöµéÀ» È°¿ëÇÏ¿© Á÷Á¢ chant¸¦ ¸¸µé¾î È°¿ëÇÒ ¼öµµ ÀÖ´Ù. ¿¹¸¦ µé¸é À§¿¡¼­´Â ÇÏ·ç ÀÏ°ú¸¦ chant·Î ¸¸µé¾î¼­ ¹è¿î ³»¿ëÀ» º¹½ÀÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù.

Dialogue 3: (Role Play)  

T: Do you remember the dialogue that we learned last week?

Who was in it?

S: A flight attendant and a passenger.

T: Good. You have a good memory. And what were they doing?

S: The stewardess misunderstood what the passenger said to her.

T: Excellent. Now, I'd like you to do some role plays. In twos, please. One of you play the role of a passenger and the other play the role of a flight attendant.

(After some practice time)

T: Alright, everybody, back to your seats. Who would like to act for us?  Any volunteers? Who wants to be the passenger?

M: I do.

T: Any volunteers for the role of the flight attendant?

S: I'll try.

T: Good! Are you ready to start? Here we go.

(They act out the dialogue.)

T: Excellent. You did a wonderful job. Let's give them a big hand.    Anyone else?

TIPS

¢À ±³½Ç¿¡¼­ ¿ªÇÒ±Ø(role play) È°µ¿À» ÇÒ ¶§ ¼ÒÇ°(props)À» »ç¿ëÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ È¿°úÀûÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌ´Â ÇлýµéÀÌ dialogue¸¦ ÀçÇöÇÒ ¶§ ÀÚ½ÅÀÌ ¸ÃÀº ¿ªÇÒ°ú »óȲÀ» »ýµ¿°¨ ÀÖ°Ô Ç¥ÇöÇϴµ¥ µµ¿òÀ» Áֱ⠶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù. ¶ÇÇÑ, ¸öÁþ(body language), ¾ó±¼ Ç¥Á¤(facial expressions), ¾ï¾ç(intonation) °°Àº ¿ä¼Ò¸¦ Àû±ØÀûÀ¸·Î »ç¿ëÇÒ °ÍÀ» ±ÇÀåÇÔÀ¸·Î½á ¿ªÇÒ±ØÀ» º¸´Ù ±ØÀûÀ¸·Î ¸¸µé ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ±³»ç°¡ Á÷Á¢ ½Ã¹üÀ» º¸À̰ųª ºñµð¿À Ŭ¸³ µîÀÇ ÀڷḦ º¸¿©ÁÖ´Â µî ¿¹½Ã¸¦ Á¦°øÇÏ¸é ´õ¿í È¿°úÀûÀÌ´Ù.

Dialogue 4: (News Articles and Headlines)  

T: For today's classroom activity, we're going to use newspapers. What you have to do is to match the news articles and headlines. I'd like you to work in groups of four. Sumi, can you turn around and face the people behind you?

S: OK.

T: Good. I have 10 news articles to give out today. Each group gets a  copy of one of these articles. Misook, will you please help me give   these out?  

M: Sure.

T: Thanks. Now, I'd like you to read the story and find the main idea. You have only five minutes.

(5 minutes later)

T: Are you all finished?

Group 1: No, we need more time.

T: Okay, I'll give you two more minutes.

(2 minutes later)

Group 1: OK. We're done.

T: Now, look at the overhead transparency. There are 15 headlines on it. Choose the most appropriate headline for your story. I'd like you to discuss the main idea of the article with your group members in order to find the proper headline.

(1 minute later)

T: Did you all find the headlines for the articles that you have?

T: Good. Who wants to go first? Please come to the blackboard.

S: The story that we read is about a ten-year-old boy called Mark, who had disappeared in the river and was found safe. We all agreed to choose the headline "Children at risk" for our story.

T: Very good. Who 's next?

S: Group 3.

T: Please come up. Tell us about the story that you have and the    headline that you've chosen for the story.

TIPS

¢À½Å¹®À̳ª ÀâÁö¸¦ ÀÌ¿ëÇÏ¿© ¿µ¾î ¼ö¾÷À» ÇÏ´Â °æ¿ì ÇлýµéÀº ½ÇÁ¦ »ýÈ°°ú  ¹ÐÁ¢ÇÏ°Ô °ü·ÃµÈ ³»¿ëÀ» Á¢ÇÒ ¼ö Àֱ⠶§¹®¿¡ ¼ö¾÷³»¿ë¿¡ Èï¹Ì¸¦ ´À³¢±â°¡ ½±´Ù. ƯÈ÷ ½Å¹® ±â»ç´Â Çлýµé¿¡°Ô Àб⠴ɷÂÀ» Çâ»ó½ÃÅ°´Â ¿¬½À¿¡ »ç¿ëµÉ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ¿¹¸¦ µé¸é ½Å¹® ±â»ç¸¦ ¿À·Á º¹»çÇؼ­ °³ÀÎÀ̳ª ±×·ìÀÇ Çлýµé¿¡°Ô ³ª´²ÁÖ°í ÁÖÁ¦¸¦ ã´Â ÈÆ·ÃÀ» ÇÏ°Ô ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ±×¸®°í ³ª¼­ ¿©·¯ °¡Áö ¸Ó¸´±â»ç(headline)¸¦ ÁÖ°í ÀÐÀº ±â»ç³»¿ë¿¡ °¡Àå ÀûÇÕÇÑ °ÍÀ» °í¸£°Ô ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ÀÌ ¹æ¹ýÀº ¼öÇдɷ½ÃÇè¿¡¼­ ÁÖÁ¦³ª ¿äÁö¸¦ ¹¯´Â ¹®Á¦¿¡ ´ëºñÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï ÇÏ´Â È¿°úÀûÀÎ Àбâ Áöµµ ¹æ¹ýÀÌ´Ù. ƯÈ÷ ´Ü¾î Çϳª Çϳª¿¡ ÁýÁßÇϱ⺸´Ù´Â ±Û ÀüüÀÇ Àǹ̸¦ ÆľÇÇÏ´Â ¿¬½ÀÀ» Çϴµ¥ È¿°úÀûÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌ ¶§ ÁÖÀÇ ÇÒ Á¡Àº ¸Ó¸´±â»çÀÇ ³»¿ëÀÌ ³Ê¹« ±¸Ã¼ÀûÀÎ °æ¿ì ±Ý¹æ ãÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù´Â Á¡ ¶§¹®¿¡ ÇнÀÀÚÀÇ Èï¹Ì°¡ °¨¼ÒµÉ ¿ì·Á°¡ ÀÖ´Ù. µû¶ó¼­, ¾î´À Á¤µµ´Â ÀϹÝÀûÀÎ ¸Ó¸´±â»ç¸¦ ¾²´Â °ÍÀÌ ¹Ù¶÷Á÷ÇÏ´Ù. ¿¹¸¦ µé¸é  "Madonna the greatest, says Gazza" ó·³ »ç¶÷ À̸§À̳ª Àå¼Ò¸¦ ³ªÅ¸³»´Â °íÀ¯¸í»ç°¡ ³ª¿À´Â headlineÀº ÇÇÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ ÁÁ´Ù.

Dialogue 5: (Newspaper Ads)  

T: Today, we're going to use newspaper ads and practice reading for relevant information. For this activity, you don't have to know the     meaning of every word. Now, I will give out a copy of two ads. I'd  like you to use the scanning strategy while reading. Please refer to   the questions that I provided on the overhead transparency. Scan for  the important pieces of information. Are you ready? Start! You have  only 5 minutes.

(5 minutes later)

T: Are you all done? Now, let's talk about answers to the questions. Number one: Whose concert is on August 26? Put your hands up if you know the answer.    

S: Tony Braxston.

T: Good job. Now, let's move on to question number two. How much are the tickets for Britney Spear's concert? Who knows the answer?

S: $38, $28 and $23.

T: Very good. Alright, let's move on to number three. How many     concerts are there in July? If you know the answer, raise your hand.

S: Four.

T: Exactly. OK. Question number four.........

TIPS

¢ÀscanningÀº ÀÚ½ÅÀÌ ¿øÇÏ´Â Á¤º¸¸¦ ã±â À§ÇØ ¼±ÅÃÀûÀ¸·Î ÁÖ¾îÁø ±ÛÀ» Àд Àб⠹æ¹ýÀÌ´Ù. À§¿¡¼­´Â ½Å¹®±¤°í¹®À» ÀÌ¿ëÇؼ­  scanningÀ» ¿¬½ÀÇϵµ·Ï À¯µµÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù. À̶§ ÇлýµéÀº °³º°ÀûÀÎ ´Ü¾îÀÇ ¶æÀ» ¾Ë ÇÊ¿ä´Â ¾ø´Ù. ±×¸®°í ³»¿ëÀ» ÆľÇÇϴµ¥ ±ä ½Ã°£À» ¿äÇÏÁöµµ ¾Ê´Â´Ù.  ±³»ç°¡ Á÷Á¢ ½Ã°£À» Àç¸é¼­ Á¤ÇØÁø ½Ã°£ ¾È¿¡  ÇÊ¿äÇÑ Á¤º¸¸¦ ¾òµµ·Ï ¿¬½À½ÃÅ°´Â °Íµµ ÇÑ°¡Áö ¹æ¹ýÀÌ µÉ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù.

Dialogue 6: (Information Gap Activity)  

T: Now, we are going to do an information gap activity using pictures. Can you get into pairs? Oh, Misook, you're on your own, aren't you? Why don't you turn around and work with Chulsoo?

M: OK.

T: Good,  Now, I'm going to hand out two types of worksheets with pictures. Type A sheet for this row, and Type B sheet for this row.  

S: My partner is trying to look at my sheet. Is that okay?

T: Oh, no. Please don't let your partner look at your worksheet. Please keep that in mind! Are you all ready to listen to the instructions? There are 18 small drawings on your handout. Some pictures are the same, but others are different. What you have to do now is to describe to your partner the pictures that you have. You can also ask questions. Your job is to find out whether your pictures are the same as or different from your partner's. And then mark it S when they are the same or D when they are different from each other. Are you following me?

T: Good.  Keep asking questions until you find the differences. Are you all ready? Let's begin.

(Students talk about the pictures that they have.)

(Some students speak in Korean.)

T: In English, please.  

TIPS

¢À Information Gap Activity

À§¿¡¼­´Â ¼­·Î ´Ù¸¥ ±×¸²À» µÎ Çлý¿¡°Ô ³ª´©¾îÁÖ°í ±×¸²µéÀÇ Â÷À̸¦ ¹ß°ßÇϱâ À§ÇØ °è¼Ó ´ëÈ­¸¦ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï ÇÏ´Â Á¤º¸ Â÷ È°µ¿À» ¼Ò°³ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù. º»¹®ÀÇ °æ¿ì Àå¼Ò³ª ¹æÇâÀ» ³ªÅ¸³»´Â ÀüÄ¡»ç±¸ Ç¥ÇöÀÌ À¯¿ëÇÏ°Ô È°¿ëµÉ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ¸¸¾à ÇлýµéÀÇ ¼öÁØÀÌ ³·´Ù¸é ÀüÄ¡»ç±¸°¡ Æ÷ÇÔµÈ Ç¥ÇöµéÀ» ¹Ì¸® Á¦½ÃÇØÁÖ´Â °Íµµ ÁÁ´Ù. ¶ÇÇÑ, µÎ ÇлýÀÌ Ã³À½ºÎÅÍ ³¡±îÁö ÇÔ²² Áú¹®À» ÁÖ°í¹Þ´Â Çüź¸´Ù´Â ±³½Ç¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ¸¹Àº Çлý°ú µ¹¾Æ°¡¸é¼­ Æ÷Å©´í½º ´ëÇüÀ¸·Î ´ëÈ­¸¦ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï À¯µµ¸¦ ÇÑ´Ù¸é ÇлýµéÀº ÇÑÃþ Èï¹Ì¸¦ ´À³¥ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. Á¤º¸ÀÇ ³»¿ëµµ ±×¸² ÀÌ¿ÜÀÇ ´Ù¸¥ ´Ù¾çÇÑ °ÍµéÀÌ °¡´ÉÇÏ´Ù. °°Àº ¶æÀÇ ¹®Àå ã±â³ª °°Àº ¸ð¾çÀÇ µµÇü ã±âµµ °¡´ÉÇÏ´Ù.  

Dialogue 7: (E-Mail)

T: This Monday, we finished Unit 7. Can any of you tell us what it was about?

S: It was about pen pals.

T: Very good. Now, can anyone tell me what are the benefits of having a pen pal?

M: If you have an American pen pal, you can improve your writing skills. Also, you can learn about American culture.

T: Excellent. Today, we're going to have an interesting activity called "Making an E-pal." Do you know what e stands for? Any good guess?

C: Maybe, electronic?

T: That's correct. For this activity, I'd like you to go to the following site. Hold on. Let me write down the URL, or the Web address <http://www.penpalinc.com/>. Click on the third link called Join Us on the left to sign up for the free e-mail pen pal service. I'll give you about 10 minutes to do that. If you have any questions or need help, just raise your hand.

(7 minutes later)

T: Are you all finished with registration?

S: No, not yet.

T: Three more minutes. You'd better hurry up.

(3 minutes later)

T: OK. Now that you have all registered for the service and got a list of pen pals that you can contact, let's start writing messages. I guess many of you are already familiar with e-mail, right?

K: I don't know how to use e-mail.

T: Oh, OK. How many of you don't know how to receive and send e-mail? Only Kyungmi? I'll go help you in a minute, Kyungmi. Now, face the front and listen to me. I'd like you to write an introduction to yourself, about two paragraphs long. In your message, you can talk about your family, your school, and your country, Korea. Also, attach     to the message the GIF file that you created two weeks ago.

M: What is GIF?

T: That's a graphic file. Remember, we scanned some pictures from the Korean postcards and saved them as graphic files. Please attach the file to your message. Now, while I am helping Kyungmi with e-mail, please keep on writing.

(The teacher goes to help Kyungmi; after 10 minutes or so, the bell rings.)

T: Alright, let's call it a day. I'd like you to finish up the message and send it to your pal. Next time when you come to class, please make sure to bring your message and a reply message from your pal. OK?  Any questions?

(There's no question.)

T: TGIF! I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll see you next             Monday.

TIPS

¢À ´ÙÀ½Àº À̸ÞÀÏ(e-mail)°ú °ü·ÃµÈ ¾îÈÖ ¹× Ç¥ÇöÀÌ´Ù.

1) Send mail (¸ÞÀÏÀ» º¸³»´Ù)

2) Receive mail (¸ÞÀÏÀ» ¹Þ´Ù)

3) Forward mail (¸ÞÀÏÀ» Á¦ 3ÀÚ¿¡°Ô Àü¼ÛÇÏ´Ù)

4) Check mail (¸ÞÀÏÀ» üũÇÏ´Ù)

5) Junk mail (¾µµ¥¾ø´Â ¸ÞÀÏ)

6) User ID (»ç¿ëÀÚ À̸§)

7) Password (ºñ¹Ð ¹øÈ£)

8) Address book (ÁÖ¼Ò·Ï)

9) Trash (ÈÞÁöÅë)

10) Signature (¼­¸í)

11) Attach file  (ÆÄÀÏÀ» ÷ºÎÇÏ´Ù)

Dialogue 8:

(Computer-Mediated Communication)

T: Today we're going to study Unit 2. What is the title of the unit?

H: American Pop Culture

T: That's right. We're going to learn about American culture. Sounds interesting, huh?

(Students nod their heads.)

T: Before we start the lesson, I'd like you to have time for brainstorming. OK. Everybody, please turn on the computer and open up Explorer. Please type

<www.blackboard.com/courses/English3> in the "Go To" field. And then hit the enter key. It will take you to our course home page on the Web, right? Are you all there?

S: No, hold on. I'm not ready, yet.

T: Take your time. If you are on the page, please enter your user ID and password. Click on the link called "Communication," and then the link called "Virtual Chat." It'll take some time loading the chat program. .......Are you all there?

T: This is how you join the chat. Now, all of you are in the same chat room. Please enter your opinions and/or ideas about American pop culture in the text field. Please feel free to share your perspectives with your peers. ........... At the end of Unit 2, I'm going to have you write a  research paper on American culture. So, it might be a good idea to develop some kind of writing outline from the written discussion.

TIPS

¢À ´ÙÀ½Àº ÄÄÇ»ÅÍ¿Í °ü·ÃµÈ ¾îÈÖ ¹× Ç¥ÇöÀÌ´Ù.

1) connected to an online service (PC Åë½Å¿¡ Á¢¼ÓµÈ)

2) connected to the Internet (ÀÎÅͳݿ¡ Á¢¼ÓµÈ)

3) disconnected (¿¬°áÀÌ ²÷±ä)

4) explore(surf) the Internet

(ÀÎÅͳݿ¡¼­ À̸®Àú¸® µ¹¾Æº¸´Ù)

5) download files (ÀڷḦ ³»·Á ¹Þ´Ù)

6) upload files (ÀڷḦ ¿Ã¸®´Ù)

7) compile data (ÀڷḦ ÀÔ·ÂÇÏ´Ù)

8) chat (äÆÃÇÏ´Ù)

9) log on (µé¾î°¡´Ù)

10) log off (³ª°¡´Ù)

11) insert the floppy disk (ÇöóÇÇ µð½ºÅ©¸¦ ³Ö´Ù)  

11) remove the floppy disk (ÇöóÇÇ µð½ºÅ©¸¦ »©´Ù)

12) drag one file into another file (ÆÄÀÏÀ» ¿Å°Ü ³Ö´Ù)

13) scan something (½ºÄµÇÏ´Ù)

14) bookmark the site (ȨÆäÀÌÁö¿¡ Ã¥°¥ÇǸ¦ ³Ö´Ù)

no
    subject
    hit
      [±³½Ç¿µ¾î]½ÃÇè
      [±³½Ç¿µ¾î]°úÁ¦
      [±³½Ç¿µ¾î]¿ªÇÒ±Ø
      [±³½Ç¿µ¾î]»öÄ¥Çϱâ¿Í ±×¸®±â
      [±³½Ç¿µ¾î]³ë·¡¿Í æƮ

[±³½Ç¿µ¾î]°ÔÀÓ°ú È°µ¿
      [±³½Ç¿µ¾î]ÈÞ½Ä
      [±³½Ç¿µ¾î]¿À·ù¼öÁ¤
      [±³½Ç¿µ¾î]ĪÂù ¹× °Ý·Á