• ID:
    PW:

0 ºÐ
         4 ºÐ

¿µ¹®ÆíÁö

24   2   1
      View Articles

Name  
       sysop (2004-09-07 10:31:00, Hit : 6282, Vote : 325)
    Subject  
       ºÎ¸ð´Ô²²(¸¶À½°í»ý½ÃÄÑ µå·ÁÁ˼ÛÇØ¿ä)
    ¸¶À½°í»ý ½ÃÄѵ帰 °Å Á˼ÛÇØ¿ä    

Àú¿¡°Õ ³Ê¹« Èûµé¾ú´ø ÇÑÇØ¿´¾î¿ä. ±×¸®±¸ ¾ö¸¶.¾Æºü¿¡°Ô ³Ê¹« Å« ½Ç¸Á°ú ½½ÇÄÀ»µå¸° ÇØ¿´¾î¿ä.  
    ºñ¿ÂµÚ¿¡ ¶¥ÀÌ ´õ ±»¾îÁø´Ù´Â ¸»ÀÌ ÀÖµí Àü Àú ³ª¸§´ë·Î ¹Ý¼ºµÎ ¸¹ÀÌÇÏ°í Á¦ Àλý¿¡ ´ëÇØ »ý°¢ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ±âȸ¿´¾î¿ä.

¹«¾ùº¸´Ù ¾ö¸¶.¾Æºü²² ¸¶À½ °í»ý ½ÃÄѵ帰°Í¿¡ ´ëÇØ ³Ê¹« Á˼ÛÇϱ¸ °¡½¿ ¾ÆÆ;î¿ä.
    ÀÌ ÀÏ·Î ÀÒÀº°Íµµ ÀÖÁö¸¸ ±× ¸øÁö¾Ê°Ô ¾òÀº°Íµµ ¸¹´Ù°í Àü Àú ½º½º·Î ³ª¸§´ë·Î »ý°¢ÇØ¿ä.  
    ºÎ¸ð´Ô¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ÀڽĻç¶ûÀÌ ¾î¶²°ÇÁö, °¡Á·À̶õ ¹«¾ùÀÎÁö ¿Ö Áß¿äÇÑ °ÇÁö.
    ±×¸®±¸ ¾ÕÀ¸·Î ³²Àº ÀúÀÇ Àλý¿¡ ´ëÇÑ »ý°¢µé. ÀÌÁ¨ ¾î¶»°Ô »ì¾Æ°¡¾ß°Ú´Ù´Â »õ·Î¿î ¸¶À½°¡
    Áü. ½Ã°£ÀÌ Èê·¯µµ ³ª¿¡°Ô ÀÌ·¸°Ô Èûµç¶§°¡ ÀÖ¾ú´Ù´Â°É ÀÒÁö ¾Ê°í ³¯¸¶´Ù »õ·Î¿î ¸¶À½°¡Áü
    À¸·Î »ì¾Æ°¡·Á°í ÇØ¿ä.
    ºÎ¸ð´Ô°ú ¸î ´Þµ¿¾È ¶³¾îÁ® »ýÈ°ÇÏ´Ùº¸´Ï ºÎ¸ð´ÔÀ̶õ ±ÛÀÚ¿¡ ¸ñÀÌ ¸ÞÀ϶§°¡ ¸¹¾Ò¾î¿ä. Àü
    ¿£ ´À³¥¼ö ¾ø¾ú´ø °¨Á¤µé.
    ÀÌ¹Ì ÀϾ ÀÏÀ» ÈÄȸÇϱ⠺¸´Ü ¾ÕÀ¸·Î Á¦°¡ ÇؾßÇÒ Àϵ鿡 ´ëÇÑ »ý°¢°ú ¹ßÀüÇÏ´Â Á¦°¡  
    µÇµµ·Ï ³ë·ÂÇØ¾ß °Ú´Ü »ý°¢ÀÌ µé¾î¿ä.

Àλý¿¡ ´Ù½Ã »õ·Î¿î °¢¿À·Î µµÀüÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÁÁÀº ±âȸ¶ó°í »ý°¢ÇØ¿ä. ¾ÆǸ¸Å­ ¼º¼÷ÇØ Áö
    µí ¹«½¼ ÀÏÀ̵é Çѹø »ý°¢ÇÒ ÀÏ µÎ¹ø ¼¼ ¹ø »ý°¢ÇØ º¸°í ÀÌÁ¨ ÀÌ·± ¾î¸®¼®°í ¹Ùº¸°°ÀºÀÏ µÇ
    Ç®ÀÌÇÏÁö ¾ÊÀ» °Å¶õ°É Àý ¹ÏÁö ¸øÇϽô ¸¶À½ ÀÌÇØÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸é¼­µµ ¼­¿îÇϸ鼭µÎ È­µÎ³ª
    ¿ä. ±× ¹ÏÀ½À̶ó´Â°Ô Çѹø ÀÒÀ¸¸é µÇã´Â ´Ù´Â°Ô Èûµé´Ù´Â°É ¾Ë±â ¶§¹®¿¡ Àúµµ ³ë·ÂÇÒ²¨¿¹
    ¿ä. ºÎ¸ð´ÔÀÌ Àý ¹ÏÀ»¼ö ÀÖÀ»¶§±îÁö.

ÀÌÁ¦ ´Ù½Ã ½ÃÀÛÇÑ´Ù´Â ¸¶À½À¸·Î ¿­½ÉÈ÷ °øºÎÇؼ­ ºÎ¸ð´Ô ±â»Ú°Ô Çص帱²²¿ä. ¾ö¸¶.¾Æºü °Ç
    °­Çϼż­ ÀúÇÑÅ× È¿µµÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ±âȸ¸¦ ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
    ±×¸®±¸ ¸¶À½¿¡´Â ÀÖ¾úÁö¸¸ ¾ö¸¶.¾Æºü²² »ç¶ûÇÑ´Þ¸» Çѹøµµ Çص帰ÀûÀÌ ¾ø´Â°Å °°¾Æ¿ä.
    ¸·³»µþ ¾ö¸¶.¾Æºü ³Ê¹« ³Ê¹« »ç¶ûÇØ¿ä.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm so sorry for the anguish I've caused you    

This last year has been such a tough year for me.  And during it I have given you, Mom and Dad, so much disappointment and sorrow.  Just like the saying, "After the rain, the land hardens," so I have, in my own way, become stronger for all the "rain" that has fallen.  This has been an opportunity for me to spend a lot of time reflecting on my life.
       More than anything else, I am terribly sorry for all the anguish I have caused you.  My heart aches because of it.  Through things like this there are things we lose, but similarly, there are many things we gain I think--like love for one's parents, learning what a family really is, and why it's important.  And I've been thinking about my future--how I will live with a new resolve in my heart.  So no matter how much time passes I will not forget these difficult days, but rather live each day with a new determination in my heart.  
       These past few months while I have lived away from home there have been many times wh

en the mere thought of you has caused me to get all choked up. These are feelings I never experienced before.
       More than regretting the things that are already done and gone, I know that I need to think about and develop myself for the things still ahead.  
       I think life challenges us with the opportunity to try again with a new willingness.  All my pain has matured me, and from now on I will think once, twice, even three times before acting and will not do something this foolish again. I understand why you can't trust me, but it makes me sad and angry.  I will try very hard to restore your trust in me.  I know that once trust is broken it is very difficult to recover.  But I'll keep trying until you can trust me again. I'm going to start over and study with a fervent heart and bring you joy.  Mom, Dad, please be healthy and give me an opportunity to show you my love and devotion.  It's been in my heart, but I don't think I've ever told you, "I love you."  

Mom, Dad, your youngest daughter loves you so much.

¹Î´Ù½½
    Á˼ÛÇØ¿ä  2004/10/15   

¼®»ê°í2
    ³»°¡ÇÞ´Ù ÇÏÁö¸¶랔¤»¤»¤»¤»¤»  2005/05/28   

´ç±Ù
    ÀßÀû¾ú´Ù...¿Í¿ì  2006/01/11   

Ŭ·Î¹ö
    ¿äÁò¼¼»ó¿¡µµ ÀÌ·± °¨µ¿ÀÇ ´«¹°À» È긱¼öÀÕ´Â ±ÛÀÌ ÀÕ´Ù´Ï ¤Ð ¤Ì

¾ö¸¶¤Ñ- ¾Æºü »ç¶ûÇÕ´Ï´Ù Èå¾û ¤Ð¤Ì
     2006/04/24   

^^
    ¸ÚÀճ׿ä........