• ID:
    PW:

0 ºÐ
         6 ºÐ

¿µ¾îÀÚ·á½Ç

133   7   5
      View Articles

Name  
       admin (2004-09-22 14:07:45, Hit : 1927, Vote : 379)
    Subject  
       ¿µ¹®ÀÚ±â¼Ò°³¼­ ¿¹¹®3
    ¡¡I'm glad to meet you and your company.

I was born of kind parents, my character is vividly.

Until the time I graduated from high school, I was just a hard - working student studying for the university

entrance exam. I thought being an obeying son a polite student, and a nice friends meant everything in life. Everyone including myself was certain that I would pass the entrance exam. Then, I was confronted with my first failure, came to the failure. With the failure, came the shock from which I soon recovered and I started to reflect on myself and found out things I didn't know about myself. Till then, I was always ahead of everyone and my arrogance prevented me from thinking of others behind me. I also realized the need to keep on trying even harder when I think it' enough. During that period, I wasn't driven into despair, on the contrary, the one - year period became the turning point in my life.

In 1998, I studied in U.S.A experience more about foreign world and lean more Responsibility include field research and operational analysis on existing / potential major players in the market for a client's impending new business.

I successfully completed this course and obtained NAATI(National Accepted Accreditation of Trading and Interpreting) license at the same time. Even though it was very lonely and gard time to live abroad, I was excited to have new experience, studying in U.S.A, is very helpful for my life in many ways.

As I am just now stepping into the new world, I am very excited to expose my abilities. Even though I do not have much practical experience at the moment, I am active, challenging, creative and trusty person like me is needed in the community. After work experience in companies for a couple of years, I want to study international relations and affairs in the future, so that I can be capable working in the place like United

Nations.

I am now ready and willing to contribute myself in Korea and in the world with the open and globalized mind.

In University my major is psychological Department my study manual are methods of Behavior change, Social

psychology, Introduction to neuron atomy (an overview of the mammalian nervous system with particular being paid to the human central nervous system, structure and function) sensory process, special topics in psychology, special topics in psychology, Intelligence Testing, psycho pathology of childhood.

I'm a hard worker when I have something challenging to do. thank you.

Prev
       ¿µ¹®ÀÚ±â¼Ò°³¼­ ¿¹¹®4

admin
    Next
       ¿µ¹®ÀÚ±â¼Ò°³¼­ ¿¹¹®2

admin

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by Zetyx