• ID:
    PW:

0 ºÐ
         7 ºÐ

¿µ¾îÀÚ·á½Ç

133   7   4
      View Articles

Name  
       admin (2004-09-22 14:08:01, Hit : 2082, Vote : 372)
    Subject  
       ¿µ¹®ÀÚ±â¼Ò°³¼­ ¿¹¹®4
    Although I received my B.S. in Engineering physics, I have a passion for literature. My present favorite author is James Joyce. My musical taste varies from Classical(Wagner is my favorite) to country(Collin Ray), and practically everything in between. I suppose I try to see the best in everything. It's difficult to bore me because of this. Even when presented with bad material, I will always try to find something interesting in it.

This page is actually maintained under the auspice of the Material Science Semiconductor Interface Laboratory. I work here and my present project is the modelling of PtSi on Si. There are some interesting behavior that were observed in the STM of a sample of PtSi//Si, and we do not know how to explain it. Therefore, we are trying to model it on the computer to see if we can match the results we got.

My hobbies are rather few, but I tend to put a lot of effort into these. They are less so hobbies as they are avocations. I am a military aviation buff. So much so that at least one of my former girlfriends broke up with me because of it. She said:"You love your airplanes more than you love me!". But what is love? I do believe she is mistaken . Life Goes on nonetheless, and I rarely look back upon my past with regret. I prefer to press on toward my goals without the hinderance of any regret. Especially since now my present girlfriend is a wonderful person, and just a great woman all around. (mostly because she indulges my little hobbies;) )

Another hobby of mine is cooking. I consider myself to be an above average chef, and have developed some of my own recipes. It's fun to play around in the kitchen. It's a good thing that I don't have a family, because they will have to put up with my experiments. It usually turns out alright, but on occasions even I couldn't stomach it. If you have any cool recipes that you are willing to share, e-mail it over to me.

The hobby on which I spend the most time, however, has got to be reading. I am an avid reader, and prefer a broad range of topics. From linguistics to history; from technical to religious. My own library is relatively extensive, and if you know me personally, I'm willing to lend to you anything in my collection.

I am somewhat musically inclined. Besides my preferences in listening to music, I also try to cultivate an ability to make music. My present project is to learn how to play harmonica. I have a relatively eclectic past music career, and I think I have benefitted from them in that they have widened my perception and appreciation for more forms of music. Upon reflection I realize that most of my listening preferences actually stemmed from my playing experiences. I never really got into ragged or rap. Perhaps the reason would be that I've never experienced these two genre on a creative and recreative setting, whereas I love classical music and blues, because I know them on an intimate as well as technical basis.

Prev
       ¿µ¹®ÀÚ±â¼Ò°³¼­ ¿¹¹®5

admin
    Next
       ¿µ¹®ÀÚ±â¼Ò°³¼­ ¿¹¹®3

admin

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by Zetyx